Daniel J. Chavayda, AIF® & CPFA
Registered Principal & Wealth Management Advisor
The investment climate has never been more exciting or more challenging than it is today. Now more than ever, customers of financial institutions demand professional advice and guidance, and require the ability to receive comprehensive products and services from a single entity.
To take advantage of all available opportunities, investors need two things: an understanding of which investment products are most appropriate for their situation and a relationship with a trustworthy representative who has a clear understanding of their needs.
By keeping clients’ objectives in focus, staying in contact with them throughout all market conditions and making investment adjustments as economic or lifestyle conditions warrant, my office at the financial institution maintains a constant commitment to putting service first.
If you would like any further information, please don’t hesitate to call or email my office. I can help you make sense of today’s investment climate.
- Managed asset plans - for professional fee-based portfolio management through LPL Financial
- Retirement planning - to design an investment strategy to help you pursue all of your retirement goals
- Investment portfolio analysis - to keep you informed of how your investments are performing, and to make adjustments as needed
- Life insurance - providing financial protection for your loved ones
- Corporate 401(k), Retirement Plan & Investment Management
- Pension & 401(k) Transition Education & Account Management